Your privacy is important to us.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use personal information solely for fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other ancillary purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by using reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
- We will only retain personal information for as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
Like most website operators, Lemonly collects non-personally-identifying information of the sort that web browsers and servers typically make available, such as the browser type, language preference, referring site, and the date and time of each visitor request. Lemonly’s purpose in collecting non-personally identifying information is to better understand how Lemonly’s visitors use its website. From time to time, Lemonly may release non-personally-identifying information in the aggregate, e.g., by publishing a report on trends in the usage of its website.
Lemonly also collects potentially personally-identifying information that is collected by Gooogle Analytics. The analytics feature Lemonly has implemented is based on Display Advertising (e.g., Remarketing, Google Display Network Impression Reporting, the Doubleclick Campaign Manager integration, or Google Analytics Demographics and Interest Reporting). Visitors can opt-out of Google Analytics for Display Advertising and customer Display Network ads using Ads Settings.
Lemonly will not facilitate the merging of personally-identifiable informaiton with non-personally indentifiable information previously collected from Google Display Advertising features that is based on the DoubleClick cookie unless Lemonly has robust notice of, and the user’s prior affirmative (i.e., opt-in) consent to, that merger. Lemonly also collects potentially personally-identifying information like Internet Protocol (IP) addresses. Lemonly only discloses logged in user IP addresses under the same circumstances that it uses and discloses personally-identifying information as described below.
At any time, visitors may choose to opt-out of Google Analytics tracking with the Google Analytics opt-out browser add-on.
Lemonly uses the Google Analytics Demographics and Interest Reporting feature to identify trends in the usage of its website which may be published in reports for internal use.